[P1] Hot Spots in the U.S.

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 17:00:01 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 12:54  PM, Pam Sorooshian wrote:

> So - are you saying that if I don't PREVENT that from happening, it is
> your opinion that I'm breaking the law?

The first thing to do would be to find out if it is against the law.
What I or any one on this list says is or isn't is irrelevant since
most of us don't know what the law is. I raise the question because of
articles I have read.

Most of us break a dozen laws a day.

There was a tv show many decades ago where they challenged someone to
not break a law for 24 hours and they would give him $xxxx. They
followed him with a camera. He waited for the green light before
crossing the street. Etc. They nailed him when he opened a pack of
cigarettes. Seems he just peeled away the foil as it unfolded as most
people did. This did not break the tax stamp and the law states you
must destroy the tax stamp when you open the cigarette pack.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com