[P1] Dumb Question...

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Jan 31 08:21:39 PST 2003

I looked, and thanks for the suggestion, but I want something very
simple, not nearly so sophisticated...I did find a couple on
versiontracker.com, and will try out a couple, but I'm still open to
suggestions.  I found one for 9 that looked interesting, too.  I
couldn't find Apple CD player, either.  Any hints as to it's hiding
place, anyoned?

Pat