[P1] Hot Spots in the U.S.

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 17:45:03 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 12:54  PM, Pam Sorooshian wrote:

> There is a place I go a couple of times a week where I use my iBook.
> As soon as I open it, new mail downloads because somebody in the
> building has a wireless network.

You can turn off Airport or close the email application, both of which
are under your control.

> That seems a bit like saying that if I lower my car window and hear
> the music from somebody else's radio, that I've "stolen" it.

Not even close as far as an example goes. Closer might be if you opened
the car door of someone else's car without their permission, got inside
and played the radio.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com