[P1] hacking iBook for external monitor

Jarr Geerligs jarrgeerligs at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:26:02 PDT 2003

Hi Ron,

Yeah, I am using the hack and am very happy with it. The iBook even
remembers the screens I have connected it to. And you can use I higher
resolution if use synchronizing mode.

I am using the iBook for graphic work and sometimes if I am working on big
files there is some drawing problem. It takes a little more time.

But overall I am very happy with it. I thought that the dualdesktop option
would be standard on all Mac's. So I was a little disapointed when I found
it wasn't so.

After a long search I found:
http://www.dpgrafix.com/ibook/
(It works on the 700mhz iBook and higher, so I understand)

And I jumped a hole in the air of excitement.

Jarr Geerligs