[P1] Screen dims--bug or feature?

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Thu Jul 3 08:49:26 PDT 2003

My screen does dim, but only after a period of inactivity.  It seems to
be unrelated to the angle of the notebook screen.  Touching the mouse
immediately brings the screen back to full brightness.

On first glance, I'd expect your case would be a problem, and should be
covered - but seeing as how this is my first iBook and I've been an
owner for less than 24 hours, I'll let some of the others step up and
say what they think. :)

James