Subject: OT-- [P1] new ibooks... any better re warping & screen marks??

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Mon Jul 7 23:55:03 PDT 2003

(Your original post really did sound like what you describe--all
> the right parts of info seemed there, but put together a bit
> ashew.;-) )

When I type on the ibook, something weird happens at times. Without
knowing how and not always being able to catch it in time, a section of
message will get highlighted and when I hit the return key for a new
paragraph, the section gets deleted. It seems to happen most or only
associated with the return key. It is not the ibook, it is something
my fingers are doing inadvertently and I can't quite catch the
sequence. It creates some unusual messages. I try to remember to proof
first just in case but last night forgot to do that 8?)