[P1] Accidental battery life development, continued

andy letterspackages at telus.net
Tue Jul 8 21:21:32 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 09:50 p, Brian Pearce wrote:

> This just gets better and better; once again, I ran the iBook battery
> down during normal usage (it went into sleep mode, though I hadn't
> intended it to), recharged the battery, and now the battery capacity
> is slightly improved again, to about 1:15.
>
> Anyone else ever had a sudden, unexplained improvement in battery life?

	I have, in fact, gone the other way... I had installed the 10.3
preview shortly
after it's announcement, and my battery life instantly went from 4+
hours per charge
to roughly 2-2 1/4 hours. I've reset all manner of settings I can think
of, but nothing
has brought that count back up. I've since re-installed 10.2.6, but
have seen no
change... any ideas?

aa