[P1] Repeat: [P1] CD won't close

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 06:29:54 PDT 2003

At 11:01 PM -0500 7/8/03, Pat D. Stephens wrote:
>I'm not sure why AppleCare won't fix it...is it because you
>mentioned the 'minor bump'?  Even then, Apple is known for making
>hard working products...I'd 'climb the ladder' when talking to them
>and try to find a supervisor who will okay the fix.
>
>Pat

I am not very happy that they won't either. Yes, it's because of the
minor bump. There are no marks from the jolt that caused it, I could
have just said it's not working but I am a pretty straight forward
kind of person. And the price they want, $430, is way outrageous for
a CD-ROM, considering I can replace it with a CD-RW for less than
$200 thru a third party.

I'll try climbing up the ladder. Thanks.

Eric