[P1] iPhoto Help

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 08:55:50 PDT 2003

Simple. First create the new album. (Just hit the "plus" button on the lower
left, a box comes up on the screen asking you to name the new album, and
you're good to go.)

Then go into the library view, "select" all the pictures you want to put
into the album, and drag them as a group into the new album folder on the
left. If all the photos you want to move are adjacent to each other, click
on the first, hold down the shift key, then click on the last, and they
should all be "selected."

Does that work for you?

Brian