iPhoto Help

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 16:27:34 PDT 2003

> From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
>
> It worked!  Now, to figure out how to delete them from the library!
> They are still there...but, I thank you so much.

You DON'T delete them from the library. If you do, they are GONE.

Think of the Library as the "mass repository." Everything is in there.

The Albums are "subsections" of the library, organised for your
convenience.

iTunes works exactly the same way, incidentally.

_Chas_

James Lileks, on Apple's iMovie versus XP's Moviemaker:
"Was [my bro-in-law's] machine cheaper? Yes. But time is money; I've
never had to claw my way through the sodden mess of a corporate website
looking for the one driver that will let me do what I want to do. I've
never had to spend a Sunday afternoon trying to understand what iMovie
wants me to do, because it does what *I* want it to do. He said that
Moviemaker made him feel stupid, because he couldn't figure out the
simplest tasks.
I'll say this for his machine, though: if he ever wants to back up that
3.3 GB movie file on floppy disks, he's all set."