[P1] OT: Software Licensing

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Wed Jul 9 18:23:04 PDT 2003

Like abortion (sorry to bring politics into this), because something is
legal doesn't make it moral.
I spend hundreds of dollars on software. Some company thinks they can
then tell me what to do with MY software on MY computers?
Uh, no.
Even if they have the LEGAL right, the VAST majority of people will
never buy this. Not today, not ever.

Ron