iPhoto help

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Wed Jul 9 22:56:58 PDT 2003

>> I'm just trying iPhoto and I'm impressed, but I have a question I
>> can't
>> find addressed in any book I have or the Help menu, but there must be
>> way.  I need to move about 100 photos into an album and other than
>> doing it one by one, how can I move all of them in one operation?

In case you didn't get an answer to this yet, open iphoto and drag the
folder over the blank window. Believe it or not, I once moved 1422
images that were in a PC only and proprietary format that I couldn't
read with anything else that I had into the iphoto window just because
I was "doodling" while talking on the phone. It looked like I had
choked my cpu because it just sat and spun. Preoccupied with the phone
conversation, I ignored it for about 10 minutes and suddenly the screen
popped up with ALL of those images viewable. I was thunderstruck with
awe. I have since found a proper Mac reader for that particular format
but I am still amazed at how well and how fast iphoto did the job.