[P1] OT: Software Licensing

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 20:28:33 PDT 2003

On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 11:23  PM, Larry Kollar wrote:

> The upshot is: if you're willing to be flexible & do a little
> learning, you can replace a *lot* of commercial titles with Free
> software.

Thanks for your explanation. However, I don't think 'free' is really
that free based on your description as I would have to do too much work
to get it to work and I absolutely despise command lines. I could spend
the time required to do the above earning money, buy commercial
software and be ahead a few bucks...

---
The little bugs spread...

<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>