[P1] OT: Software Licensing

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 10:58:57 PDT 2003

At 11:22 AM -0500 7/12/03, Brian Olesky wrote:
>Excellent. But you have to admit, at least you were able to get the burger
>to open.
>

>On 7/12/03 3:25 AM, "Charles Martin" <chasm at mac.com> wrote:
>
>>  I go into a MSDonald's, a new joint venture between Microsoft and
>  > McDonald's.

Chas, you forgot the part about where you have to buy licenses for
all the people in your office to eat hamburgers, even if they are
vegetarians.

When you called MS Justice did they tell you how they had actually
punished the MSDonald Co. by forcing them to give away their burgers
to the children in the schools?