iBook or PowerBook??

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 03:18:26 PDT 2003

OK - I've got the itch for a new mac. Currently I'm using an iBook 500MHZ
with upgraded HD and 600+ MB of memory. I use my book for small iMovie
projects and plenty of Ripping and Burning.

I know some of you have both (Peter) and want to know if I'll see a
significant difference between my current ride and a 1 GHZ 15" Powerbook? Is
there a noticable difference between the current 800 MHZ iBooks and the 1
GHZ 15"?

I know I'd like the additional screen real estate - just not sure it and the
super drive are worth another $1000.

Dan