the belkin usb mouse - compatible w mac/ibook?

Jill Whenmouth jillwhenmouth at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 04:19:17 PDT 2003

But is this mouse compatable with macs?
Your enthusiasm re this little mouse was catching, so I went to see about
ordering one, and in doing so, of course, I read the specs.

Could it be that you all missed the specs
OR
do you know that this will work with our ibooks despite the tech specs?
And if so, any and all ibooks????

I looked on the CC webpage webpage which lists as requirements: windows os's
So then I checked Belkin
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=9
9&pcount=&Product_Id=115398
and it also only lists windows os's.

And to be clear that we are speaking of the same mouse: I am looking at the
The Belkin optical mini 3 button mouse .... the rebate lists this as model
F8E8820PT. . .

So, what is the deal?
If it really will work, I will order one (when CC is out of "updating" mode)
and use the rebate which is still on fatwallet.com in a pdf file that
someone saved with the purchase dates valid thru the 19th.
Here's hoping,
Jill