[P1] Xmas in July

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 20:16:36 PDT 2003

on 7/22/03 2:24 PM, Wiebe Wilbers at wiebe at insysco.net.au wrote:

>> With a 500mhz (that cannot handle video for iChat) I feel obsolete !
>>

> Really?? I only just got my 500, and I sure don't feel obsolete. I got a
> hint of obsoleteness when I was running my 1400c though.... (That happens
> when your internet browsing speed is limited by the processor, and not by
> the modem!! :-)

A) the requirements say you need a 600 mhz G3 to run the video feature on
iChat .. Thus I feel obsolete with this machine ..

B) how about "my internet browsing is limited by a 17MB cap per day" ???
That really sucks .. Though I can do ISDN speed now, the 17MB are all used
up just by browsing and email .. Not even a driver download fits in ..

Whaaaaa

:)