[P1] Sync'ing Mail between iBook and iMac

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Tue Jul 22 20:50:51 PDT 2003

I have been using the Mail since the first version of System X. Before
that I was using Claris E-mailer.
Using .Mac + Mail saves me time. Now I can retrieve my e-mail from any
PC or Mac with internet access. I wish Apple would strengthen Mail's
anti-spamming feature though. Lately, it's allowing too many messages
with 'viagxx' , 'erexxxxxx', etc. when I have it set up to move such
e-mail to trash.
Well, that's another topic.
Jim