[P1] Switcher...

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Thu Jul 24 19:36:50 PDT 2003

Joe, Jack and Peter,

She burned a second CD for me using the 'standard' method that Roxio
said could be read by nearly all PC's and when I inserted it in my CD
drive, my computer whirred for a little time and nothing showed up.  I
did a search from within Word for it and never did find it...we spent
about an hour on it and then gave up.  I don't think she did close it,
tho'...could that be the problem?  Her Gateway did see it and showed
the files on it.

I'm afraid I lost ground on this little show!  Any thoughts about why
my iBook didn't see the disk?

I'm not too confident that she really knows much about burning, but I
sure don't know how to use her computer!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, guys,

Pat