[P1] Word formatting in Mac, PC

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 08:21:40 PDT 2003

On 7/25/03 10:11 AM, "Jack Rodgers" <jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Don't send Word to do a page layout programs job.

Jack, I appreciate the input, but it seems a bit extreme to switch from
using Word for such things as scripts, memos and 2 or 3 page documents to a
complicated program such as Quark or Indesign. We're not trying to create
attractive page layouts, just all-type documents that look at least roughly
the same on both Macs and PC's.

However, as you mentioned in your previous response, is the main problem the
leading of the type? Can the leading be adjusted to match on both platforms?