Switcher

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 01:15:05 PDT 2003

> From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
>
> Chas,
>
> Would that be the old version that would have to be upgraded?

The deal didn't say, but I suspect it would be the current shipping
version, which I believe is 5.2. There is a downloadable update to
5.2.1 available for free from there.

>   I got
> Toast Titanium for C'mas and it is version 5.1.4 or somesuch and I
> think I'll have to update it....

If you're sure it is the Titanium product, then you can update to 5.2.1
for FREE. Lucky you!

Here's the page:
http://www.roxio.com/en/support/toast/software_updatesv5.jhtml

> And is the motto DOH or DUH?

DOH! as in "I can't believe I just did that!", courtesy Homer Simpson.

We as a country seem to be saying that a lot these days.

_Chas_

Q: How many Microsoft programmers does it take to write a great piece
of software?

A: More!