[P1] Missing feet

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 11:34:50 PDT 2003

On 7/27/03 9:34 PM, "Larry Kollar" <kollar at alltel.net> wrote (edited for
length):

> Recently, I realized that two of the rubber feet on the bottom of my
> iBook are missing. I have no idea when it happened or where the feet
> are. Has anyone else run into this, and know of a convenient place to
> find replacements? (As the Apple Store is over 1.5 hours from here,
> that's not "convenient.")
> --

Do you have an authorized Apple dealer nearby? Is your iBook still under
warranty? I lost three of the feet off of my Powerbook 12 inch. Apple
requires that you send it back to have the whole bottom replaced, unless the
foot was on the battery. Then I've heard that they just replace the battery.
Apple may have user replaceable feet for an iBook.

Meg
--
PowerBook 12-inch
10.2.6