[P1] I Got Dem Holiday Inn Blues

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 13:03:29 PDT 2003

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 02:16  PM, Signhelpers wrote:

> Friday afternoon: I'm staying in a Holiday Inn in Madison, WI this
> weekend. The desk answers the phone proclaiming "FREE HIGH-SPEED
> INTERNET ACCESS IN ALL ROOMS". they neglect to mention "FOR WINDOZE
> ONLY."

So, ask how to connect your windows mac[hine] and pop in the
appropriate numbers in the networking control panel.

Have you ever been able to tell when someone calls you what type of
phone they are using? No, all you want to hear is sounds you can
understand.

You might even try attaching an air port base station...

---
10,000 trees may soon die in South Florida...

<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>