[P1] Word formatting in Mac, PC

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Tue Jul 29 02:27:01 PDT 2003

> Can you share the info?

Sorry, I forgot to do that. For X, try Booklightening. you can get it
from versiontracker. You download the demo and then send for a demo SN
good for 24 uses.

For OS9, check out Clickbook at bluesquirrel.com  I used that for many
years on OS 7-9. One of the great things about it is you can control
the font sizes independent of the document font size.

  I would use it to print out booklet forms of the readme's and enlarge
it enough I didn't have to strain to read it. Much easier to carry on
the metro than a sheaf of papers even when they are stapled.