[P1] Word formatting in Mac, PC

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Jul 29 06:58:09 PDT 2003

----- On 7/29/03 1:46 AM MDT (-0600), e.mkeene <e.mkeene at wap.org> wrote,
in part:

>> But I assume you can't just shoot InDesign documents to people all
>> over the
>> place like you can Word documents? Don't you need a graphics program
>> to open
>> an InDesign file?
>
>Can you say "pdf"? If the ID author saves the docs as pdf, there is no
>issue. If they forget to do that, a simple email or phone call to
>remind them should fix things.

That is, of course, if the only thing the recipient needs to do is read
the document. If it's something that may need to be edited, or especially
something that's being collaborated on, then Word (with its Track Changes
features) is still required for many.

Reluctantly,

Harry Corsover

Get and send email on any phone just by talking! 30 day FREE Trial.
<http://www.hc.MessageWize.com>