[P1] Weird wireless, router, reload problem ?!?!?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 21:25:56 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 10:09  PM, Fran Dollinger wrote:

> I had never heard or read of anyone else having this sort of
> problem....and yes, it happens in Netscape, IE, Safari & Camino. After
> getting my iBook back from Apple this last time (that makes 3 trips in
> 2 months) the Camino I had loaded was no longer working. I removed it
> and d/l'd it again and it still would not work. I remember something
> about there being some .plist files that had to be deleted before
> reloading but when I did a search for .plist there were several
> thousand of them....anyone know the actual file name so I can run a
> more limited search?

Do you have java installed, updated and working?

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com