[P1] Newbie

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Thu Jun 5 14:56:48 PDT 2003

As the owner of a 500 MHz model iBook, a slight emendation to what Mike
wrote: I write, indeed, but I also do desktop publishing, and graphics,
in Photoshop, do artwork with a Wacom pad in Painter, make animations
with Poser's moving models, download video from my Canon into iMovie
(with no dropped frames), etc. and it seems fine. Haven't hit a "wall" yet...
-don