[P1] Looking for a midi app that can ...

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 05:01:09 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 04:00  AM, Mary Keene wrote:

> Here is a resource that might have an answer for you. Other Wold
> Computing has a Mac music guru on staff now. I have included his
> qualifications

> All music related questions to: rogerad at macsales.com
>
> About our Music Guru:
> Roger Adler is a 4 time EMMY nominated composer/producer/performer.
> You may

Interesting that a person with his qualifications would be answering
sales oriented emails...

---
Instead of giving rich people all that money, why not give the 'tax
cut' funds to our military men and women and let them boost the economy
with their purchases?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com