[P1] Backpack?

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jun 11 21:11:59 PDT 2003

I am amazed to report that after reading this, I went to Google, did a
search for the Enigma model, found a free shipping price at eBags,
ordered it online, and received it this afternoon!  Talk about shocked!
  Anyway, it does appear to be a very good buy at $29.00 and should
serve me well.  I already own an Eagle Creek computer vault which I got
after reading about it from Mike's site and it seems it may just fit in
it, or I may use the bubble envelope idea, which is a great one.

Thanks so much!

Pat