[P1] Great apps that one should not be without (using Cocktail)

tinman heart93 at woh.rr.com
Sat Jun 14 20:39:09 PDT 2003

OK...I downloaded & it did indeed tell me that I had to install the BSD
subsystem installed. So I tried the disk to reinstall, which doesn't appear
to be an option without completely reinstalling Jag. Unless someone can tell
me a trick that I'm missing.

I did not install the developer tools when I first installed Jag, as I
didn't think I would need them. Of course, since I know next to nothing
about Unix I didn't know what types of things might require it.
heart93 at woh.rr.com

Admit nothing
Deny everything
Make counter accusations