[P1] OS X on an original Tangerine iBook

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Jun 15 17:45:12 PDT 2003

Hey Wai Lee

I have OSX 10.2.6 running on an original tangerine ibook and it works nicely
.. Especially for the apps you list down there ..

I am not sure about the HD space and the RAM though .. I know this iBook has
a 6GB hd, which may have been an upgrade ... It still has about 3 GB free
space .. So, that may give you an idea ..

Ram I'd just say "as much as possible" ... But at least I can give you some
hope that it works in general

Greetings from Sydney

http://nackentravel.blogspot.com