[P1] G5 screenshot reality check

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 16:17:45 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 01:38  PM, Richard McKay wrote:

> However, just to ensure that everyone takes it with a grain of salt, I
> have
> seen this post as well from another list...Can't wait to get my hands
> on
> that one...
>
> <http://www.thebath.net/test/g5.html>

Just call me the OLD PROOFREADER but

Orangetooth?
And count those ports...
...and 135 internal hard drives?

Grain of salt? How about...  :)

Copied from Macintouch.com:

Grant Bayley noted Apple's specifications for a new Power Mac (due
Monday), posted on the Apple web site before being changed back to
those of the current model:
The world's fastest personal computer:
  - 1.6GHz, 1.8GHz or Dual 2GHz PowerPC G5 processors
  - Up to 1GHz processor bus
  - Up to 8GB of DDR SDRAM
  - Fast Serial ATA hard drives
  - AGP 8x Pro Graphics options from NVIDIA or ATI
  - Three PCI or PCI-X expansion slots
  - Three USB 2.0 ports
  - One FireWire 800, two FireWire 400 ports
  - Bluetooth and Airport Extreme Ready
  - Optical and analog audio in and out

We'll see what Monday brings...

---
People ask me how I am doing and I tell them, "Absolutely fantastic and
that really aggravates my enemies."

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com