[P1] safari doesn't work anymore

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 07:48:55 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 01:05  AM, Guy McMickle wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, I tried moving my prefs file, but Safari still
> won't load ANY pages.  I checked and repaired my permissions to no
> avail as well!  Any other ideas??

Try creating a new user account and opening safari from within it after
a log out log in to the new account. This starts up with a clean
library and no bad prefs, etc. If safari runs OK, then the problem
exists in your User library folder and possibly in your main Library
and System folders.

If this doesn't solve the problem, then the problem exists in your main
Library and System folders.

Since you were using hacks and who knows what else, you may have to
sanitize your computer and remove all traces of those hacks, plugins,
add ons, etc both in your user account and in your main system and
library folders.

---
Never become a willing follower of a sadistic paranoid consumed with
the desire to dominate your soul... Of course willing believers aren't
that careful..

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com