[P1] calmshell ibook (se 466 w/firewire) won't hold the date

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:06:55 PDT 2003

Just checking, you have reset the Pram and the PwerManager,
following the instructions in Apple's Knowledge Base articles
about how to do such specifically for the various different
versions of iBook?

Re the modem jack: some people report the little metal prongs
just get bent down from a lot of use, and if you--carefully,
don't break or distort them--bend the prongs up just a little
so they make proper contact with the plug, the jack will work.