Mail

Mary Keene e.mkeene at wap.org
Wed Jun 25 02:25:45 PDT 2003

  Cox Cable is supposed to be refusing to send mail with
 smtp from anything except their servers. One workaround
successful north of you has been to change from smpt to
SSL in the prefs opts. Call Cox and have them discuss it
with you or email me privately and I will forward the
instructions I got from my MUG

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 03:02  AM, iBook List