[P1] a couple observations...

Michael Adams bulk at michaeladams.org
Wed Jun 25 04:48:21 PDT 2003

Hi there,

My iBook does this too... also an 800 iceBook. Quite annoying since it
means that the central bit of the bezel along to top rubs against the
mouse button and has actually left scratches / blemishes on both. Also
the sides of the keys have left small rub marks along the left and right
sides of the screen bezel.

So you're not the only one... but is this supposed to happen?

--Michael Adams.