[P1] the new Safari

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Thu Jun 26 12:20:17 PDT 2003

The scroll down problem happens on windows with frames. The 'frontmost'
frame is defaulted to the navigation frame, apparently. But that is
rarely the one the end user wants to scroll. So, it doesn't scroll the
frame with the down arrow. Clicking in the relevant frame makes it so
the arrow will scroll the correct window. Not elegant... but livable.

Paul