[P1] Upgrade question...

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Jun 27 19:36:18 PDT 2003

I meant transfer them by burning and reinstall on new drive, to protect
them (such as Quicken and other personal files).  Who cares if they see
my grandchilden's photos or correspondence.  So, my question really
was, can't I just drag those info files onto the CD and then put them
back on after installation?  Moving the whole file of info.

Never done this before....

Pat