[P1] Introduction

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Jun 29 18:57:39 PDT 2003

Welcome james ! found a good place here ...

Your machines sounds a lot like my 500mhz one (darn .. You can do videochat
using iChat a/v while I cannot)

Is it a 12" or 14"

I switched 2.5 years ago .. Never used a mac before .. Found this mailing
list ... Still consider me a newbie ... But got fantastic help around here

Both my PCs are in the closet .. Unused ...

:)