[P1] Creating a new folder

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 19:19:00 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 09:08  PM, Brian Olesky wrote:

> No, I've selected the folder I wanted to add a sub-folder to, but "new
> folder" was still grayed out. But later on I opened a finder window
> that
> just included that sub-folder and suddenly, "new folder" was
> available. I
> wonder if "new folder" is only available under certain conditions. I
> ask
> more out of curiousity than necessity.

There are instances where the Finder won't let you create a folder.
When you have highlighted a folder where you can create a new folder,
the Finder will let you do so.

Make note of the folder in which you can't create a new one and report
back.

---
Obviously the obvious isn't always so obvious. Jack Rodgers

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com