[P1] Introduction

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Sun Jun 29 20:29:33 PDT 2003

Hi Peter:

This one is a 12.1" model.  I believe it's one of the late 2001 models... it
was a toss up between this machine and a new eMac, but the eMac would have
involved saving longer.

Now, my wife and I have an agreement of sorts that I get the used iBook now,
and then in a year and a half or so, we get a brand new big-time Mac -
something we'll save up for quite a while to buy.

The iBook also constitutes my birthday present, since my birthday is in just
a touch over three months. :)  All in all, a win-win situation if I've ever
been in one!

James