[P1] Creating a new folder

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 06:19:03 PDT 2003

I think I figured it out. It seems that when the finder window is the entire
hard drive, as when you click on the "finder" icon at the top of the Dock,
you get a window where you can't add new folders. But when you open a finder
window that's a sub-folder of that main window, only then can you add a new
folder. If that's actually the case, it's nice to finally find out why I
couldn't add new folders so often in the past.