[P1] Memory (again), was Re: [P1] bad battery?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 08:51:05 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 11:44  PM, andy wrote:

> (I also find it funny that part of the shipping policies
> section makes it sound like Canada has been annexed:
> 	"We ship to all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin
> Islands and to
> 	any other U.S. possession.

During the winter season, most of Canada moves to South Florida...and
drives at 5/8ths the speed limit.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com