[P1] Introduction

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 09:03:45 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 10:29  AM, david wrote:

> Despite this, the board of education continues to insist that we are
> saving money buy transitioning to PCs.

If school boards are so smart, how come they have so many failing
students and produce 'scholars' who think they graduated from high
school. I cringe everytime I hear someone say they 'graduated from'...

In Florida, teachers and students are up in arms because the state
mandated FCAT tests are showing how poorly the schools are doing (let's
factor out new immigrants who don't speak English or have only done so
for a few years.)

---
Obviously the obvious isn't always so obvious. Jack Rodgers

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com