I'm in a jam...

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Mon Jun 30 10:58:31 PDT 2003

Can anyone help me?  I'm trying to backup files from my book that needs
to go into the shop and ordered and am trying to install Retrospect 5.0
to do a complete backup on CD.  After installation, I get a system bomb
and it tells me to start without extensions, but when I do, I get a
message telling me to that it needs InterfaceLib and to get an updated
version.  So, I can't get it to work.  I called their Tech Support and
she tells me to call Apple and I can't...the care plan is from another
company.  Can anyone give me any hints?  I'm running 9.1 on this
machine.

Pat