[P1] Memory (again), was Re: [P1] bad battery?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 17:02:25 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 05:46  PM, Fran wrote:

>> Thought I'd beat Jack to the punch! ;-)
>
> Gee, and I thought I was the only one to notice these things! ;-)

Anyone can beat me to the punch but not to the barbecue.

---
Since the Iraqis have all that oil and want the US to leave, why
shouldn't the US depart and let them pay for their own rebuilding with
the oil and maybe a few hundred billion for our expenses in setting
them free of Sadaam?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com