[P1] iBook heats quickly

Brian Fish ifish at macosx.com
Wed Mar 5 06:55:00 PST 2003

What apps are you running when it does this?  My 12" 600 MHz only kicks the
fan on when I've got a lot of CPU eating programs running.  For instance, if
I have iMovie 3 running, I have to close all other apps (Safari, Mail,
iChat,etc) or the CPU usage goes through the roof and the fan starts blowing
constantly.  Is your fan coming on with no apps running?

-Brian