[P1] Battery Observations

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 5 18:27:20 PST 2003

> There's a standard source, they also sell a clamshell recharger
> that's been many times described as marvelous at rejuvenating
> ~dead clamshell batteries.

I remember hearing about this; but then, I was just reading (on that
excellent battery resource I've since forgotten the URL for) that Li
batteries can't really *be* rejuvenated once they progress through the
natural lifespan of charging cycles. (I wonder if they're able to work
wonders with batteries with bad Power Management, rather than old,
wornm out ones?)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net