[P1] Screen color...

J Patrick Draine draine at attbi.com
Thu Mar 13 11:55:09 PST 2003

The question below was posted 6 weeks ago; I don't remember what
replies Pat got. I bring it up because I'm still waffling on taking the
iBook plunge, and am still tempted by the 800 MHz 14" iBook (refurbs
available online ~$1349-1399). BUT the display model at the local
CompUSA has an extreme grayish tint to the screen; for example the
red-yellow-green buttons in the upper left corner of windows have very
little color to them!
Is this a hardware problem or a settings problem? And if it's a
hardware problem, how responsive is AppleCare about it?

Patrick Draine