[P1] OS X Help Please

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 06:22:03 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 06:06  AM, Gene Steinberg wrote:

> If you use a utility that can view and manage invisible files, such as
> File Buddy, there is no way you will miss anything.
>
> Unless you have the time to backup your drive and reformat (or you
> have a current backup), I see nothing wrong in just deleting the files
> and starting over.

Of course you might delete invisible files that are important to OS 9...

There are more than 200,000 files on my drive using Jaguar. I wonder if
it would be possible to delete all of those without creating problems.
Maybe...

Of course, the drive in question is already flakey so deletion may not
be a good answer while erasing and a new install almost always is.

---

Simple Solutions for Simple Minds.  Jack Rodgers for President.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com